TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mirrored Spring Posies

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 522 - Whispers of Smoky Wisterias, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 525 - Mirror Mirror, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 316 - No Patterned Paper and Monday's MOJO MONDAYS SKETCH CHALLENGE # 389. This will finish me in my crafty cave until Wednesday next week :( I miss my daily stamping time.
I used a new stencil on sponged smokey slate gray on smokey slate gray cs. I punched old olive cs using my Martha Stewart grass border punch. I stamped the mirrored image (the one in the middle) on white cs then stamped the rest of the width then colored with BV20, 31, 34, YG91, 93, & 95 copics. Covered the seam with some ribbon. Stamped the sentiment from Spring Song in wisteria wonder and matted on wisteria wonder. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pocket Full of Posies, Spring Song 
Paper: White, Smokey Slate Gray, Old Olive 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black ,Wisteria Wonder, Smokey Slate Gray 
Accessories: ribbon, MS Grass Border, Heidi Swapp Stencil, Tone on Tone 
Techniques: Stenciling, Mirroring

No comments: