TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sail Away with Me

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 520 - Real Coastal Delight, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 523 - Scene in a Circle, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 314 - For the Birds, Monday's MOJO MONDAY'S SKETCH CHALLENGE # 387.
How could I resist another nautical creation with these colors? I can't so I didn't. I used a new to me stamp set and coordinating die from Die Versions called Sail Away. I cut the cap and boat out to pop up on dimensionals. I also used a new die from Impressions Obsessions Adirondack chair. I stamped the sentiment in real red on coastal cabana cs. I used reverse masking to sponge daffodil delight for the sun image. Hope you like it. This will rap me up until next week. Have fun in the galleries.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Die Versions - Sail Away 
Paper: white, Coastal Cabanna, The Paper Studio - Day at the Beach dp 
Ink: Real Red, Coastal Cabanna, Daffodil Delight 
Accessories: dimensionals, dies, mask 
Techniques: 3D, Reverse Masking, Circle Scene

No comments: