TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wild Rose Birthday

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 533, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENG E# 523 - Melons and Chocolates in my Garden, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 526 - Punch and Pleat, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 317 - Bulb or Bulb Flowers. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig and did some 2 step stamping with Wild Roses then cut out the roses and leaves to attach where I wanted them. I punched some MME - Home dp using Martha Stewarts grass border punch then scored and pleated it to go under the roses. The sentiment is from Full of Life stamped and matted in melon mambo. I used choc chip cs for my base.
 
I cut out and attached another rose to the envelope, for the inside I adhered some white cs and stamped Happy Birthday on it. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Rose, Full Of Life 
Paper: White, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, My Minds Eye - Home dp 
Ink: Melon Mambo, Garden Green 
Accessories: Martha Stewart Grass Border, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals 
Techniques: Pleated Border, 3D, 2 step stamping

No comments: