TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Perfectly Penned Celebration of Spring

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 416 - Bashful Raspberry Petals with a dessert option of Spring. I look so forward to spring and seeing all the beautiful flowers and greenery again.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 419 - Puzzle Piece Resist. I have never tried the puzzle piecing with emboss resist so had to try it. I used a white panel embossed with SU's Weathered background stamp and clear embossing powder. I cut and embossed the Spellbinders Flower Pots and in the bottom of the flower pot section I cut and embossed a rose and sponged it with primrose petal ink added a brad to the center and popped it up. The pot was sponged with raspberry ripple. I used bashful blue on the remainder of the embossed panel. I cut 2 different sized roses in primrose petal and raspberry ripple and popped them up above the pot.
I stamped the sentiment from SU Perfectly Penned set in raspberry ripple.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Perfectly Penned, Weathered
Paper: white, raspberry ripple, primrose petal
Ink: bashful blue, raspberry ripple, primrose petal
Accessories: Nestabilities Flower Pot & Rose Creations
Techniques: Emboss Resist, heat emboss, dry embossed, 3D, Puzzle Piecing

No comments: