TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Bootiful Occassions

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 419 - More Tempting Daffodils with a dessert option of "Spring" which I am sooo looking forward to since our temps have dropped back down below freezing again, brrrr.
This is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 422 - Monochromatic Madness.
I also used Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 213 - Limited Supplies (single line images).
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 286.
I stamped my boot image using Adirondack Espresso Ink then colored with Copics, cut it out and added dimensionals. I traced around the clouds with a glitter pen.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions - SU
Paper: white, more mustard, DCWV - Day at the Beach dp
Ink: Espresso, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Dimensionals, Ribbon, copics, glitter pen, Fiskars Starburts Border punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, Monochrome, CAS

No comments: