TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Blessings from Heaven in Hues of Blue

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 422 - Monochromatic Madness and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 418 - Midnight Muse Breeze was certainly the right color combo choice so how could I not use it?. This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 213 - Limited Supplies where we were to use single line images (no silhouettes) and my layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 286.
I used some midnight muse ribbon across the top vertical panel, stamped my sentiment in midnight muse and doodled on the top and bottom with marina mist marker. I cut the cross and popped it up on dimensionals.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven
Paper: white, midnight muse, marina mist, baja breeze
Ink: midnight muse, marina mist
Accessories: dimensionals, Fiskars scallope border punch, ribbon, Cuttlebug Diamonds and Dots EF Techniques: dry embossing, 3D, doodling, CAS

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Neva, your card is gorgeous...I so luv that scripture, it is so comforting, thanks for sharing...it is much needed at this time! Hope you have a wonderful week!

hugs *~*

Unknown said...

Wowzers! All this talent floating in cardville.

PS-I have blog candy. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love it! Beautiful verse