TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

In Knots Because I Care

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 418 - A Knotty Question, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 427, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 417 - A Certain Bashful Delight and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 420 - Light To Dark.
I stamped the image in momento tuxedo black then used copics to color begining with the lightest shade and working up to the darkest for the greens and blues. I matted on bashfull blue then certanly celery and popped it up on dimensionals. After everything was assembled I added some yellow stickles to the flower centers. The sentiment was stamped in bashful blue.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care - SU
Ink: momento tuxedo black, bashful blue
Paper: white, bashful blue, certainly celery, daffodile delight
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, stickles, copics
Techniques: light to dark, copic coloring, 3D, knots

No comments: