TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Serene Silhouettes Because I Care

I finally found enough energy to make it upstairs to stamp today, I am on sick day 2 from work for the 1st time in over 3 years and ready for this crudd to be gone.
I chose to CASE this LONG STEM SILHOUETTE from simplybeautifuls gallery and hope I did it justice but if not keep in mind I am still full of Nyquil that stuffy, sneezy, coughing, wheezing, get out of your craft room cold medicine. LOL.
I used a French Script background stamp from Stampedous stamped in more mustard with the Nestie in place then stamped the silhouette image in midnight muse on top of it. I used some midnight muse ribbon and old olive cs then popped up my sentiment from Because I care stamped in midnight muse and matted on midnight muse. My focal panel, sentiment panel and care base are vanilla cs. I cut the base & focal panel with Large Circle Nesties cutting the base just above the top circle so it would hold together. I cut the matt for the focal panel using GRand Nesties Scalloped circles and the matt for the sentiment with SU Scallop circle punch.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Because I Care - SU; French Script - Stampendous
Paper: vanilla, old olive, midnight muse
Ink: more mustard, midnight muse
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, scallop circle punch, circle punch, Grand Nestie Scallop Circle, Nestie Large Circles
Techniques: Circles, Inside the Nestie

1 comment:

Dangina Martinez said...

So pretty. Love the layout.
Hugs, Dangina