TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Woof You Light to Dark Critter

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 417 - A Certain Bashful Delight with a dessert option of adding a critter. Well my DH came home last week with a 2in high and 3 in long jet black lab pup that tried to run out under his truck and last year he ran over a little puppy unavoidably with cars in front on the side and behind him so that he could not avoid it without recking. He felt sooo bad about it and brudded for several days. He said he "could not let that happen to this little guy" even though he had said without reservation years ago "NO MORE DOGS". We had a dog I got form the kennel and was sweet and well behaved for 3 yrs until he got struck by lightning (or at least that is what I think happened). He started going crazy anytime the weather got bad.
So this is going to be my dh's anniversary card for the 20th of this month. LOL.
I used Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 420 - Light to Dark for my coloring using copics C0, 1, 2, 3, 5, & 7.
My layout is from Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 211 - Sketch. I sponged the certainly celery bottom section then added some flicks with my marker for grass, I sponged the son with daffodil delight using reverse masking and the sky with bashful blue using the punched out circle as a mask. I filled the sun in with yellow Stickles for some sparkle.
My images and sentiment are from a Sweet-N-Sassy clear stamp set called "Woof You" and were all stamped in momento tuxedo black ink.
Hope you like it and I hope my DH does also.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Woof You - SNS
Paper: whtie, certainly celery, bashful blue, daffodil delight
Ink: momento tuxedo black, certainly celery, bashful blue, daffodil delight
Accessories: circle punch, sponges, yellow stickles
Techniques: light to dark, copic coloring, masking, reverse masking, sponging

No comments: