TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Simply Trust God

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 420 - Light to Dark, CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 211 - Sketch and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 416 - Bashful Raspberry Petals.
I could not resist using the color from last week and a flower image. I started with Stampin Ups set Simpy Soft and stamped the stem image in momento tuxedo black then with my stamp-a-ma-jig TRIED to line up the petal images inking in pretty in pink (which did NOT work well) so I finished the coloring off with copics RV11, 14, 17 & 19 then added some shadding with B21.
My sentiment is from Trust God and is stamped in raspberry ripple on primrose petal cs.
I used pretty in pink, primrose petal and raspberry ripple cs for the 3 strips on the side.
Hope you like it. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Simply Soft, Trust God - SU
Paper: white, pretty in pink, primrose petals, raspberry ripple
Ink: momento tuxedo black, raspberry ripple
Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, copics
Techniques: light to dark, copic coloring, 2 step stamping

No comments: