TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rolled Ribbon Flower Because I Care

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 403.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 393 - Lucky Primrose Pirouettes.
My rolled pink pirouette ribbon flower is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 395 - Rolled Flowers.
I guess taking almost 3 weeks off did me some good. I saw today's sketch and immediately saw panel 2 and 3 being held together by a button and ribbon so I went for it. I had been dying to try the rolled ribbon flower anyway and really like how this one turned out. I used a quickutz button in the center threaded with some cotton candy baker's twine.
My sentiment is stamped in primrose petals ink.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care - SU
Paper: primrose petals
Ink: primrose petals, pink pirouette, dp?
Accessories: QK button, ribbon, bakers twine
Techniques: rolled flower, rolled ribbon flower

No comments: