TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Your Rivetting Birthday

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 394 - Tags.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 404.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 394 - Navy Pacific Sand.
My panel 3 is sahara sand dry embossed with Seeing Spots embossing folder then I inked the raised spots with pacific point ink for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 396 - Make Your Own Polka Dots.
I embossed the night of navy used for panel 2 with Swiss Dots embossing folder. I stamped the image from Riveting once in night of navy and then in pacific point ink then on the night of navy image I did 2 step stamping with sahara sand after stamping off once. I used circle punches to punch the entire image in night of navy then just the center image from pacific point. I popped both circles up on dimensionials. The sentiment is from "It's Your Birthday" and is stamped in pacific point.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Rivetting
Paper: white, night of navy, pacific point, sahara sand
Ink: night of navy, pacific point, sahara sand
Accessories: circle punches, Seeing Spots & Swiss Dots embossing folders, SU corner punchs, ribbon, crop-a-dile, cuttlebug
Techniques: Polka Dots, 3D, tags

No comments: