TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Boy Congrats

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 404. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 394 - Navy Pacific Sand.
My night of navy panel was punched using the smaller size of my crop-a-dile, then the dots were glued to the pacific point panel for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 396 - Make your own Polka Dots.
I found the piece of dp from a stash of Martha Stewart paper I have had for eons. The button with the hemp bow is from My Favorite Things Button Quartet die set. My sentiment is from SU Congrats and is stamped in night of navy. I used a corner punch for the focal panel.
RECIPE: Stamps: Congrats - SU Paper: white, night of navy, pacific point, sahara sand, MS dp Ink: night of navy Accessories: crop-a-dile, corner punch, MFT Button die, dimensionals, hemp Techniques: polka dots, 3D

No comments: