TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Masculin Congrats

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 397 - Navy Pacific Sand, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 396 - Make Your Own Polka Dots and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 189 - Sketch.
I used an eraser dabbed in vanilla craft ink on night of navy cs for polka dots and my crop-a-dile punched circles off night of navy glued onto pacific point cs for the other panel. My sentiment is stamped in pacific point on sahara sand base. I did some paper piercing in 3 of the corners.
I think this will make a nice masculin greeting card. Ya know men don't like a lot of frilly stuff on their cards, it threatens their masculinity. LOL.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Congrats - SU
Paper: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Sahara Sand
Ink: vanilla craft ink
Accessories: crop-a-dile, pencil eraser, paper piercer
Techniques: paper piercing, polka dots

No comments: