TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Triple Treat Flower with Polka Dots

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 396 - Make Your Own Polka Dots. I made the top layer with pink pirouette cs beneath the primrose petal after punching holes with a hole puncher, then for the pink pirouette panel below that one I glued the punched out holes from primrose petals.
My flower is stamped in primrose petals onto pink pirouette cs then cut out and popped up. I used a button threaded with twine for the center.
My layout is from today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 189 - Sketch and my colors are from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 393 - Lucky Primrose Pirouettes since they were still on my work table that is what I used.
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower
Paper: dp?, pink pirouette, primrose petals
Ink: primrose petals
Accessories: hole puncher
Techniques: Polka Dots, 3D

No comments: