TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Mom's Mother's Day Card

Happy Saturday, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are taking the entire weekend to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. WOW time flies. This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Little Daisy Designs. These are just adorable. I found my inspiration in the purple and green colors of THIS DRESS. I wanted some soft spring colors for Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE -First Day of Spring that I missed doing. I used certainly celery and lovely lilac colors. For my layout I chose the sketch from this weeks OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE. I made this for Jessie's mom as my mom has been gone for 19yrs now. I hope she will love it. I inked the flower using SU markers, stamped off 1 time then on my white cs. I stamped the sentiment on top using Lavendar Lace ink. My ovals were cut using my Creative Memories oval shapes. I picked up some tiny primas at Michaels Friday when Shannon and I escapped for a quick shopping spree that lasted 2hrs. Hey that is quick for her. She is the queen of shoppers. The 2 primas are also colored with cert celery and lovely lilac markers. I attached a purple gem in the center. My ribbon is white sheer. My image and sentiment is from a new released set called MY MOM from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: My Mom - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, lovely lilac, certainly celery
Ink: lovely lilac, lavendar lace, certainly celery
Accessories: Purple gem, ribbon

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

What a lovely card and well done on being first.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

How did I miss you posting this beauty!??! Love it!