TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

High Hopes Princess Girl

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Heat It Up. I used some fibers I bought up in north GA 2 yrs ago on a business adventure. You stamp your image with a pigment ink, layer with the fibers, then parchment paper and heat with an iron. I even bought one of their tiny irons to use. They are just adorable. I also love these fibers. This is only the 2nd time I used it. Bad Me! For my colors I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty Kiwi Breezes. For my layout I used the OCCCHALLENGE - Sketch. I love this layout. I got some goodies a few weeks ago from High Hopes and this little princess, tierra, and seepter was in my goody bag. I just love these images. I have a granddaughter turning 7 this year and she is convienced that she is a queen, totally skipped the princess level (LOL), she will love this birthday card. Hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: High Hopes - Princess Girl, tierra, seeptar
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pretty in pink PP, Old Olive pp, baja breeze, white
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: fibers, iron, parchment paper, ribbon, stickles, copics, giga & extra giga oval scallop punches

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Shes so very adorable!! Love the fibers for the challenge! Great job!!