TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eastern Bloom Holiday

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and I used the colors from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty Kiwi Breezes for my color combo. My focal image is stamped after being inked up with SU markers then huffed on white cs. I stamped the image again on pretty in pink and baja breeze and cut out a few of the flowers. I can not find any prima's small enough to go on this image. Shannon would have had a fit trying to cut these tiny flowers out. LOL. Anyway they are popped up and then I applied stickles. I stamped one of the flowers from the set onto kiwi kiss with kiwi kiss ink for panel 3, panel 2 is pretty in pink pattern paper. My base is white layered with baja breeze that I ran through the cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. My sentiment is stamped in baja breeze and is from All Holidays. I am giving this to a co-worker who is having a BD Saturday after I get it signed by her peers. She is always so grateful to get my handmade cards.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, All Holidays
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pretty in pink PP, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, White
Ink: Pretty in PInk, Sage Shadow, Old Olive
Accessories: Stickles, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots, Ribbon, Cord
Techniques: Dry Emboss, 3D

3 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so pretty!!! Great job on the sketch! You had much better luck at it than I did!LOL! And you know I would have never even attempted to cut out those flowers!LOL!

Julia Aston said...

This is lovely Neva! your popped up shimmery flowers are beautiful! great job with this sketch - it looks a little daunting to me!!1

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous card! I love your color combo. You have said "spring" without saying "baby" (I tend to get those mixed up! Ha!). TFS!