TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

CASEing Cat On A Dress

Whoo Hoo and a big shout out to Michelle. Congrats to ya gurl. So deserving. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - JustPaintingAround (aka Michelle). I have been a devoted fan of Michelle's since joining SCS. I love everything in her gallery but a recent upload by her has had me drooling. Of course mine does not even compare but it is my attempt anyways at CASEing her FINALLY CARD. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty Kiwi Breezes for my color combo. I hand drew my hardwood floor which we have in our house. I love hardwood floors. So easy to take care of. The wallpaper is from Nature's Garden paper pack I picked up on mine and Shannon's last shopping spree. The sentiment is doubling as a hanging picture. The image is from Stamps Away called "Cat On A Dress" and can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I just loved this image when Ashley added it to her new line. I love cats and this would be a typical thing for a cat to do. I colored the floor and the image with copics. I am also stuck in the 1800's and think the dresses back then were just gorgeous. Hope I did Michelle's creation justice.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cat On Dress, Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, Nature's Garden, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive
Ink: Black Brilliance, Old Olive
Accessories: copics

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your flooring on this card!! So pretty!!!