TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bloomin' Beautiful CASE

Well I took Monday off from work so we could go fishing but the winds and temperatures curtailed that trip so I stayed home anyway to finish out our 10th Anniversary weekend. We have had a wonderful weekend. We went to Calico Craft fair Saturday, church Sunday and just layzed around Monday until his dad called and was headed to the Doctor with gastroenteritis he got from Mom who had been sick all night and we had no idea. So his afternoon was spent driving dad to the doctor then the pharmacy. They were much better by last night sy 9pm after I went to the store loading them up with gatorade and soup. Now onto todays challenges at SCS.
This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty Kiwi Breezes and Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER - Beate. This time I picked Beate's beautiful GUAVA ROSE to CASE. I left off the brads, changed the colors for today''s CC and for my layout I used MONDAY''S MOJO #79 sketch challenge. I colored my rose 1st with Prismacolor pencils blending with Gamsol then highlighted the darker areas with my SU Marker. I cut out a portion of the front from the 2nd stamped image that was colored and popped it up. The ribbon is some Shannon shared with me from a past order. I got this kewl Fiskars border punch last week during our shopping spree we went on and have been dying to use it. I love these new border punches, They fold flat for storage and since I am obsessed with punches and have limited storage space, I really love them. LOL. How did I do?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Old Olive PP
Ink: Black Brilliance, pretty in pink
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, gamsol blending medium, blending stumps, ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, 3d

2 comments:

Denise Clark said...

You did terrific! Love the colors, the image and that border! Very nice!

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovely card! Love the border punch (DOG!!)and your sparkling flower!