TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Summer Cathedral Window of Patchwork

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 551, Tuesday's  COLOR CHALLENGE # 541 - ROSES and MINTS are a TIP TOE treat, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 544 - Cathedral Window Patchwork and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 335 - Let's get beachy. I was so happy to get to play this week and look forward to more daily creations by me again as my job duties have changed back to later hours so I can play again daily. God is so GOOD to me even though I do not deserve His blessings He freely gives them.
I did the patchwork on the slatted panel of the front and the inside as well. I sponged the backside of my dp with mint macaron ink. After stamping the image on the focal panel I colored with copics.

I stamped the inside and envelope with rose red ink. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Birthday Greetings 
Paper: white, mint macaron, rose red, tip toe taupe, colorbox Light Bright dp 
Ink: momento tuxedo black, mint macaron, rose red 
Accessories: ribbon, copics, dimensionals 
Techniques: cathedral window patchwork

No comments: