TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Embrace Life All Wrapped Up with Blessings from Heaven

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 538 - Island Melon Sand - dessert - Stripes and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 332 - Mason Jar. I stamped my jar then the flowers on the right and left then used mask to stamp the one in the middle. I colored the flowers, stems, and jar with copics and then cut the images out. I embossed the marina mist panel with Candy Cane Stripes EF and used white card base. I stamped the sentiment in marina mist and matted on melon mambo after punching with oval punches.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment in marina mist and the flower in melon mambo after stamping off once. I wish the thumbnail on collages showed full size like single photos do. Once you click on the thumbnail the view is much better. I love showing the inside as a reminder to myself that I am keeping with my goal. Oh well. Hope you like it as much as I do.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life, All Wrapped Up, Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: white, Marina Mist, Mellon Mambo 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist, Mellon Mambo 
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, embossing folder, cuttlebug, copics, layered oval punch 
Techniques: 3D, dry embossing, masking

No comments: