TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Recycled More Merry Christmas Messages

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 541, and today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 405. I have always saved images from cards we receive especially Christmas cards. This gorgeous bird image was a full size frontage and I trimmed it to fit what I needed then matted it on summer sun cs. I embossed the snowflake EF on wild wasabi and cut and adhered the cottage cutz sentiment in wild wasabi then attached it on white. The snowflake was stamped in marina mist on white then punched and matted on marina mist then popped it up.

I stamped the sentiment from More Merry Messages on the inside of the card in marina mist then stamped off the snowflake for the inside. The front of the envelope and the back side were stamped with the snowflake in marina mist for another completed card and my 1st Christmas card of the year.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Merry, More Merry Messages 
Paper: white, marina mist, wild wasabi, summer sun 
Ink: Marina Mist 
Accessories: dimensionals, Snowflake EF, Cottage Cutz Season's Greetings 
Techniques: dry embossing, recycling

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love that beautiful bird. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!