TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Love you in Numbers

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 521 - Negative & Positive, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 312 - Age is just a number. This card started as also including today's Mojo Sketch but I failed at it so took a slight turn and still not sure I like the end result. I cut and embossed the solid red heart using both dies then cut out the pink heart and sponged with the die in place using cherry cobbler ink. I glued the removed sections out to the cherry cobbler heart and popped it up over the negative cut and sponged heart.
My sentiment was cut from Ginger alphabet form Quickutz, I used the 7 for the L , zero for the O, V for the V, and 3 for the E.
Hope you like it better than I do.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none 
Paper: pink pirouette, cherry cobbler, vanilla, the Paper studio - Love You dp 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler 
Accessories: Spellbinder Swirl Heart, Ginger Quickutz letter v, numbers 7 & 3 
Techniques: negatives and positives, die cut, embossing.

No comments: