TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lottus Spring Blossoms Pop Up Diorama

 
This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 519 - Blackberries and Pears Poolside, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 522 - Pop Up Diorama, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #313 - Think Spring. I decided to add my pop up at the bottom, you know I have to be backwords right? LOL. I love this new stamp set from Stampin Up. I stamped of twice for the 1st solid image, once for the next layer and direct stamping for the 3rd part of the image. After looking at the sentiment and taking a pic I decided to replace the dots on the sentiment with bling. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lottus Blossom 
Paper: White, Blackberry Bliss, Pool Party, dp 
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party  
Accessories: bling, ribbon
Techniques: Pop Up Diorama

No comments: