TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Sleepy Kitty in Love

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 259 - To the Moon, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 517 - Kitchen Love, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 526, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 516 - Pink and White Melons and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 239 - Love is in the air.
I used Anne's technique with wax paper stamped in versamark then sponged with pink pirouette around my image. I colored the rest with copics leaving my kitty white. My mood did not show well enough so I popped it up on dimensionals along with my double layered hearts. I embossed the melon mambo base with a heart EF and the white vellum with the border heart EF with a strip of pink pirouette under it. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sleepy Kitty digital image, short & sweet 
Paper: white, pink pirouette, melon mambo, vellum 
Ink: pink pirouette, melon mambo 
Accessories: dimensionals, vellum 
Techniques: 3D, emboss resist, dry embossing

No comments: