TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fruit Salad Recipe

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 145 - Fruits & Veggies. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 413. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 403 - A Real Gray Gumball.
I used a long ago retired set I picked up from a fellow stamper called "What's For Dinner" and stamped the recipe card in real red and the label in gumball green. I made a pocket from panel 2 using some DCWV dp from Grade School stack to slide the recipe in. I cut, embossed and stenciled some fruit using real red and gumball green cs from Nesties Assorted Fresh Fruit dies then arranged them on the white panel after doodling around the edge. This panel is popped up on the dp so the recipe card will slide out. I used some gray ribbon and viola, I was done.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: What's For Dinner - SU
Paper: white, real red, gumball green
Ink: real red, gumball green
Accessories: dimensionals, Nestabilities - Assortted Fresh Fruit, ribbon
Techniques: doodling, stenciling, die cuts, 3D

No comments: