TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Come to Bethlehem Embossed Edges

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 404 - Embossed Edges, for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 197 - Color Challenge. My layout is from today's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 268. I used some perfect plum ink to stamp my image and sentiment. Pale Plum cs for the focal image cut with Fiskars circle template. Going Gray 1 in circle and crumb cake cs embossed with Cuttlebug Stars embossing folder. I used my perfect plum marker around all 4 edges of my white panel then embossed the edges using my versamark pen and glitter embossing powder.
Hope you like it and now I am off to work my 1st of only 3 days this week. Whoo Hoo.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Come To Bethlehem
Paper: white, perfect plum, pale plum, going gray, lavendar lace, crumb cake
Ink: pefect plum, versa mark
Accessories: fiskars circle template, circle punch, cuttlebug, Stars EF, glitter ep
Techniques: embossed edges

No comments: