TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Dashing Folded Christmas Tree

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 403 - Folded Christmas Tree. what a fun challenge for today.
I used some Dashing dp from SU, trimmed the edge with some silver accents.
I cut and embossed some red cs with circle scallop then added some fun flock to the edge to simulate a tree skirt.
My sentiment is from All Year Cheer I, I love the font on that one so I tend to use it often.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I
Paper: vanilla, old olive, real red, dashing dp
Ink: real red
Accessories: silver accents, fun flox, cicle and scallop circle die cuts
Techniques: folded Christmas tree

No comments: