TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Merry Messages of Christmas

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 403 - Real Gray Gumballs. My layout is from Saturday's WALTZING MOUSE SKETCH CHALLENGE # 125.
I used my new favorite Christmas sentiment set for my focal panel stamped in real red ink then cut and embossed with Nesties circles, then sponged some gumball green ink on the inside with the die in place. I used some ribbon for my gray color and strips of real red and gumball green cs for the #2 panels embossed with Holly embossing folder.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Paper: white, real red, gumball green, K&Company dp?
Ink: real red, gumball green
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Holly EF, square paper punch
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, sponging

No comments: