TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bethlehem's Folded Christmas Tree

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 401 - Birds of a Feather, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 411, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 401 - Tempting Green Pizzazz and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 403 - Folded Christmas Tree. I have had a blast with this weeks technique. I love these darling little "easy to make" trees.
I used some dp from my stash and the back side was white so I sprayed it with some copics to create a pear pizzazz colored background then stamped with gumball green the image from Background Basics that I dusted off, folded my tree then popped it up on vanilla cs and trimmed with some glitter on the edges (hope you can see it!). My treetopper is a dove punch from Martha Stewart. I stamped the sentiment from "Come to Bethlehem" in tempting turquoise. I used a piece of scrap for panels 2 and 3 and pear pizzazz for panel 4 all mounted on a vanilla base. Now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Come To Bethlehem, Background Basics - SU
Paper: vanilla, pear pizzazz, tempting turquoise
Ink: gumball green, tempting turquoise
Accessories: ribbon, Fiskar Circle template, glitter, Martha Stewart Dove punch, dimensionals, copic markers, copics ABS
Techniques: folded Christmas tree

No comments: