TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snow Globe Snowman

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 404 - Misty Cherry Espresso, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 406 - Make A Snowman, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 199 - Sketch. My base is vanilla and is stamped in the center with the snowflake from the Snow Globe retired SU set using marina mist ink.
I stamped the snow globe image in espresso ink then colored the base with copics and cut a top for the top of the hat out of early espresso cs. I matted my focal panel with early espresso cs then popped it up on dimensionals. I used some google eyes, buttons and ribbon for the face. I used some dp for the panel across the bottom and tied 2 strips of ribbon.
Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Snow Globe - SU
Paper: vanilla, dp?
Ink: early espresso, marina mist
Accessories: dimensionals, ribbon, google eyes, buttons
Techniques: make a snowman, google eyes, snowman, 3D

No comments: