TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Luvin' Some Daisies

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 292 - jenndspencer. I chose to CASE her DAISY BIRTHDAY. I changed the layout to use Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 301. I changed the colors for Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 291 - Razzleberry Saffron Tangerines.
I love the way she used the cuttlebug embossing border so I kept that just used it as my bottom strip. I punched 4 layered daisies in so saffron and then sponged some tangerine tango on the tips, pushed the edges up and down for dimensional effect and aded a dimension under the daisy stack. My focal panel was cut and embossed using Nesties Label one and it is popped up. The razzleberry layer is embossed with Bloom Dots folder.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, so saffron, rich razzleberry
Ink: tangerine tango
Accessories: daisy layered punches, Cuttlebug, Bloom Dots CS EF, CB Border EF, gems
Techniques: dry emboss, sponge distressing

No comments: