TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Haunting

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 253 - John Lewis Department Stores. I love this cute PUMPKIN LIGHT.
I created a computer generated sentiment for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 33 - Can't Live Without It.
I stamped the small pumpkin image from a TREEHOUSE STAMPS set called "Happy Fall Y'all" in tangerine tango on tissue paper and tucked it behind my focal panel for
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 291 - Tissue Paper.
My layout is Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 301.
My color combo is for Thursday's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 070 - Spooky Colors and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 291 - Razzleberry Saffron Tangerines which work together great.
My layout panels are all split and adhered to a vanilla cs base for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 293 - Splitting Image. I used some Halloween dp from Recollections. My main image is this months free image from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I colored with copics, cut, embossed and air brushed around the Nesties Label 12. I colored a 2nd image and cut and popped up the pumpkin and bow. The main image is also up on dimensionals. Now off to enjoy the rest of today.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Fall Y'all, October Free Digi - THS
Paper: white, recollections halloween dp
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, Nesties Label 12, airbrush machine
Techniques: airbrushing, copic coloring

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute, Neva!!! Love that adorable cupcake image!! Great coloring and design, too!!

Ashley said...

Too Stinkin' CUTE! I absolutely LOVE this!!! :)