TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas All Year

Jessie and I spent the day in Tallahassee yesturday on a date. We are still trying to make up for me being gone all week last week. We went to Olive Garden for lunch then to Harbor Freight, Joanne's and Wal Mart. I LOVE the Walmart in Bradforville. We got home just in time for the kids to get there and dressed for the Halloween Fall Festive at Temple. They had a blast. I will have some pics later today.

Now onto today's creation. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 195 - Cherylquilts. I chose to CASE her GIVE THANKS BUTTERFLY. I changed the colors & theme, left of the butterfly, used dp, and made my border straight rather than curvy.
I used a sheet of Jolly by Golly dp that matched the brand new Fiskars border punch I just got at Joanne's Saturday for Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 256 - Destiny's Creation finding my inspiration from this lovely Bell'Arco Necklace. I adhered a thin strip of red cs behind the border punch section and doodled around the corners of my white panel with my new red spica glitter pen. I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up's All Year Cheer I in Sage Shadow tied a red ribbon with a bow and was done. Hope you like it and have a fabulous day in the spotlight Cheryl, your gallery is amazing.
RECIPE:
Stamps: AYC I - SU
Paper: white, Jolly by Golly dp, red
Ink: sage shadow
Accessories: Fiskars border punch, ribbon, Spica Red glitter pen

1 comment: