TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Close As A Memory Sympathy

Whoo Hoo no puter issues this morning and Shannon is going to be so pleased with me this one is finished inside and out. My layout is from today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 302.
My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 292 - Pirouette Red Pizzazz.
My image and sentiment is from Stampin Up's "Close As A Memory" and was inked in pink piroutte and pear pizzazz, stamped on wet watercolor paper then stamped in real red and old olive after drying the wc paper using my stamp-a-ma-jig. This fun technique is from Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 294 - Wet Paper Stamping. I used my markers to ink up my image. I used pink pirouettte and real red cs to matt my focal image on then popped it up. My sentiment is stamped in real red on white then matted on real red using out of the box technique. My dp is real red and pretty in pink pattern paper. I stamped the sentiment on the inside in real red and the flower image in pink pirouette on top of it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Close As A Memory - SU
Paper: white, water color, pink pirouette, pear pizzazz, real red pp, pretty in pink pp,
Ink: real red, pink pirouette, pear pizzazz, pretty in pink, old olive
Accessories: stickles dimensionals
Techniques: Wet Paper Stamping, out of the box

No comments: