TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's A Girl Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 294 - Breezy Blushing Cake. It has taken me longer to get a good picture then it did to make this, ggrrr. I do not know why my coloring looks orange but it really is pink, trust me. I used copics R11, R20, R21, BG000, BG72, BG75, E41, E42 & E43 for coloring then cut out the umbrella and adhered it to the pink gingham dp that is matted on blushing bride 3X3 gift card.
The tag is a darling designed sentiment due for release in November from KLM DIGI STAMPS COMPANY and is cut with the large oval then popped up. I added an eyelet with some pink gingham ribbon through it. The gingham ribbon and dp are for Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 90 - Gingham and checks. Hope you like it. See everyone in the challenges tomorrow, off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's A Girl, Umbrella For All Showers - KLM Digi Stamps
Paper: white, blushing bride, pink gingham
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, large oval punch, eyelet, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: