TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Cardinal Christmas

This is for several challenges since I have been away in Boston all week and could not play I combined as many as I could. So this is for:
Today's FEATURED STAMPER # 194 - Lynniepoo. I chose to CASE her CHICKADEE SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 255 - Poster Cabaret finding my inspiration from this CARDNIAL MURAL.
Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 303.
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Concord Cherry Olives.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 295 - Make It Shimmer.
I did not have any perfect pearls so I had to use my shimmer white cs to have shimmer. I changed the colors, layout and theme of my CASED card. I used argyle EF rather than score lines. It is so great to be able to stamp again. I was so suffering from DT's.
RECIPE:
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas - SU
Paper: shimmer cs, old olive cs, DCWV Christmas dp
Ink: cherry cobbler, old olive, concord grape, black
Accessories: copics, prisma colors, gamsol medium, sponges, circle template, oval punches, Argyle EF, Cuttlebug
Techniques: dry emboss, sponge distressing, gamsol magic, copic coloring, out of the box

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Sooooo pretty!!! Love the shimmer!! I love this cardinal image! Great job caseing!