TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Traveling on Michele's Bday

No project today due to travel for work. We are headed to Savannah after lunch so I had to come into work early to catch up on weekend audits so I will not be so far behind Wednesday when I come back.
Bummer that today's TLC is such a fun one that I will have to wait to do when I get back home (insert large pouty face :( here )LOL.
However, today 25 yrs ago I delivered my last daughter, Michele. She was born at 06:03. So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MICHELE. I LOVE YOU even though you kept the family up all night waiting. She was such a pretty baby and still is (pictured on the right). Jessie and I are meeting her for lunch today before I leave town then Friday night we are all going out to dinner along with my other daughter, Shannon pictured on the left, and her family. We require a large table when all of us go out. LOL.
Happy Stampin,
Neva

No comments: