TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fluttering By Beautiful Fairy

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Basic Rose Pirouette for my color combo and my fairy image is for FLUTTER BY WEDNESDAY #54 CHALLENGE - Open to butterfly or fair and is from Inkadinkadoo "Beautiful Fairies" that can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I stamped my image in black brilliance then colored with copics and added some stickles. Fairies have to have sparkle right? LOL. I matted my focal image on pretty in pink cs cut and embossed with the large rectangle scallop nestie then popped it up. My dp is from MME stack I am still trying to use up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beautiful Fairies - Inkadinkado - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty In Pink, White, MME dp
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: copics, stickles
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D

3 comments:

Crystal said...

aww your card is adorable!!! love this fairy and how you used this sketch!!!

Lauren said...

So pretty! Such great colors.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love this fairy!! Great dp too!!