TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Angel Wings CASEd

Happy Easter Everyone. This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - Inge. Her gallery is AWESOME. Such lovely coloring and designs. I am still drooling. This is also for the 2 Red Banana's - Banana Split Sunday - Sketch Challenge. I found my inspiration for CASEing Inge's DREAM BIG. I changed the colors, layout and left off the flowers. I kept the angel them but used a different image and popped up my focal image layer for Saturday's STAMPING VACATION - Viva La Differnce Pop It Challenge. I used a set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Angel Wings. This angel is just that an angel. I dusted off my neglected prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I applied some stickles to the wings. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Angel Wings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, striped dp
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Black Brilliance
Accessories: Stickles
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, out of the box, 3D

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I wish I had more of this dp! Love it!!