TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A New Easter Someone

I am so glad to be back home so I can participate in the challenges. I was going through withdrawals. LOL. This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Bashful Saffron Cocoa for my color combo. This is also for Monday's OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE - Easter. I used the bunny from A New Little Someone for my focal image. The sentiment is from A Good Egg set both from Stampin Up. I stamped the bunny in Esspresso ink then colored with copics. The sentiment is stamped in bashful blue and popped up on dimensions. Panel 2 is saffron cs trimmed with my brand new Fiskars Leaf border punch. Have I told you that I have a paper punch fetish? LOL! I used some close to cocoa pattern paper for the base. I really like how this turned out but what do you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: A New Little Someone, A Good Egg
Paper: White, Close to Cocoa, CTC Pattern Paper, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Ink: Espresso, bashful blue
Accessories: ribbon, Fiskars Leaf Border

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your bunny and punched edge on this Neva - wonderful colors on this cute card!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

sweet image for the colors!!