TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Water Colored Happy Birthday Amanda

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 555 - Watercolor Powders. For Today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 346 - Use Your Words where I used some dp, die cut and stamps. My layout is from today's MOJO MONDAYS SKETCH CHALLENGE # 419. This was a quick and easy create and put together card. I stamped all sentiments in tangerine tango ink and cut the Happy die from tangerine tango cs.  I needed one more birthday card for next Saturday's Fall Festival/Birthday celebration. This one will go to my Step-Daughter Amanda. I hope she likes it and I hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Greetings - Joanne's 
Paper: Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, ColorBox DP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive 
Accessories: HB Die - Impression Obsession
Techniques: Watercoloring, die cuts 

No comments: