TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Snowman with More Merry Messages for Christmas

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 553 - An Elegant Calypso in Old Bermuda with Pearls or Rhinestones for dessert. For Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 556 - Die Cut Critters, for CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 347 - Me Want Candy. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 420. OK so Monday when I first looked at the photo for the CAS I saw Frankie but today I studied it a little more and the head looked like a decorated flower pot so I went with it and the google eyes. I used a flower pot cut from elegant eggplant and turned it upside down for a hat. I used various sizes of circle punches for the snowman and attached some google eyes, gems and ferns for arms.
On the inside and envelope I stamped my sentiments in Bermuda bay. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: More Merry Messages 
Paper: white, calypso coral, elegant eggplant, Bo Bunny Altitude dp
Ink: Bermuda Bay 
Accessories: MS Snowflake, Fiskers Fern, Spellbinders Flower Pot, Ribbon, dimensionals, google eyes, gems, circle punches, 
Techniques: 3d, die cuts critters