TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Watercolored All Holiday Blessings from Heaven

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 552 - A Pistachio Party in the Sahara, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 555 - Watercolor Powders, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 346 - Use Your Words. So I went to my standby layout and standby SU sentiment. I heat embossed with white ep on watercolor paper then added all three colors of re-inkers on wax paper and misted (since I have no wc powders yet) then pressed my wc paper onto the colors. Love how it turned out. Matted on pool party then sahara sand and tied some ribbon across. I used white card base and layered with pistachio pudding cs.
On the inside and envelope I stamped the sentiment in pistachio pudding. Don't know what happened to the photo for the inside it is blurry and I did not change any settings on the camera.  My have to do a retake tomorrow when I get back upstairs by for now gotta head to work.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays, Blessings from Heaven 
Paper: white, pistachio pudding, pool party, sahara sand 
Ink: pistachio pudding, pool party, sahara sand, versa mark 
Accessories: ribbon, white detail embossing powder 
Techniques: heat emboss, watercoloring

No comments: