TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Positive and Negative Dies for Mother's Day

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 529 - I get a crush on you when we tango or mambo, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 532 - Use Negatives and Positives and Mondays CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 323 - Happy May.
M - Mother's Day, Melon Mambo CS
A - Alcohol markers - Copics
Y - Yellow color
I have got to get a new computer for my Craft room. I took my about 10 minutes to make this card and 45 minutes to load it. gggrrrr. My negative is Mother's Day, I stamped Happy from All Year Cheer in Tangerine Tango above and matted the white top layer on melon mambo. I cut the flower out with my cuttlebug then colored it with copics. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer III 
Paper: white, Melon Mambo 
Ink: Tangerine Tango 
Accessories: Cottage Cutz-Mother's Day, Spellbinders-Bluebells, Copics 
Techniques: Positive and Negative Dies

No comments: