TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hot Glued Elegant Thank You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 533 - Sending Off In-Colors, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 533 - Hot Glue Stencils, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 324 - Thank You. This time I tried a different stencil design. I like how this one turned out and hope you do too. I air brushed crispy cantelope and strawberry slush colors then spritzed some pistachio pudding. I never have been able to get that tool to work right for me which is why I use my airbrush so often. I stamped the sentiment in momento tuxedo black. This will be a wrap for me until next Wednesday. See you in the challenges.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Elegant Greetings 
Paper: white, Pistachio Pudding 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pistachio Pudding 
Accessories: Hot Glue Gun, SU Marker Spriter 
Techniques: Hot Glue Stencil, Copic AirBrushing, Spritzing

No comments: