TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

It's Side Steppin BBQ Time

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 532 - Red and White. I used the left side of my side stepping card for Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 541. I choose the side step card for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 534 - Step it Up following the tutorial found HERE. The grill has wheels on it so I hope it can be included in Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 325 - Wheels. I had so much fun making this. I have not used this technique in a long time and it was fun to try it again. I love this checkered dp that I picked up at Michaels in Valdosta. I stamped the grill in black so I could see the lines to cut it out everything else is stamped in riding hood red.
Hope you like it and I know Anne will since it is in her favorite color. See everyone again Monday. Working the next 3 days but that is what lets me keep buying more goodies.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Backyard BBQ 
Paper: white, Riding Hood Red, ? dp 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red 
Accessories: ribbon 
Techniques: side step card, sponging

No comments: