TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Glued Stenciled Thank You Airbrushed

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 533 - Hot Glue Stencils, Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 324 - Thank you, and last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 529 - I get a crush on you when we Tango or Mambo. I found out it is not easy to write a work in hot glue but I went for it anyway. I used my air brush machine with coordinating copic colors to spray the white top panel with the stencil in place. I laid the stencil in front of the card in the picture to show my stencil. I matted on melon mambo and then tied a crush curry ribbon around then matted that on a white card base.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: None 
Paper: white, melon mambo 
Ink: copics 
Accessories: Hot Glue Gun, ribbon 
Techniques: Glued Stencil, Copic Air Brushing

No comments: