TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Itty Bitty Dream Big Father's Day

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 541 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 531 - HelloBliss-@ BacisSandyLagoon. Well for those who are in awe of my ability to combine challenges, I failed today, could not find a way to do it today. I finally used my new dies dream catcher and dream sentiment. I cut DREAM in my dp and basic gray cs then glued them together. I did tone on tone with lost lagoon.
I also completed the inside and envelope today to reach my goal. I used All Year Cheer II for the inside stamped in Blackberry Bliss.  I colored my white ribbon with SU Markers. I have 3 Father's Day cared to give out next month, this takes care of one. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds & AYCII - Stampin Up, Make a Wish - Die Versions 
Paper: vanilla, Lost Lagoon & Basic Gray - SU, Wander DP-Basic Gray, 
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Blueberry Bliss 
Accessories: ribbon, gold cording, Cherry Lynn Dream Catcher die, Frantic Stamper Dream Sentiment 
Techniques: tone on tone

No comments: